Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Journal Entry #32


Three Things What I Am Most Thankful



Thanksgiving Day in America is a time to offer thanks, of family gatherings and holiday meals. It’s celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November, which this year is November 22. On this day, having three things that I am most thankful. First, I want to give my thankfulness to my family, especially my parents. I always respect and love them so much. They educate and encourage me when I have some problems. If they stand by me, I will feel stronger and overcome difficulties easily. The second, I want to thank my teachers, who taught and are teaching me. They gave me much knowledge to help me to become a useful person. Finally, I also want to thank my best friends, who always share weal and wove with me. I’m very happy that this life bring me a lot of simple and wonderful things. All in all, I want to thank everybody and every things that coming in my life.

No comments: