Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Journal Entry #16

My Most Embarrassing Moment

One day when I looked at the photographs taken during my childhood days, most embarrassing moment about many memories of my childhood came to me. It is said that, childhood is the most beautiful period of a man’s life. However, this is not true to all people. It must be lucky for those who live in happy families because they have no worries and do not work very hard, except for their study. They are looked after and loved by their good parents. Their childhood is full of pleasant memories. On the contrary, it is unfortunate for a person who has to go to work too early. His childhood is full of worries, and his memories are the days of earning money or bad experiences. My childhood was very happy. Since I was born my mother has always taken a good care of me in everything. My father usually appears at any important events in my life such as the first day I went to school; the day I took my high school-extrance exam, or when I sat in the college-entrance examination... As you know, being loved by my grandparents I was a rather naughty child. I like chocolates, ice-cream but I hates meals. I can recall how my grandmother had to run after me whenever she wanted me to have lunch or dinner. I could run faster than her, shouting noisily. But sometimes, she told me fairy tales. My favorite story was “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”. Anyway, the happy or miserable childhood can’t be forgotten. Those memories have been lasting during one’s life.

No comments: