Thursday, September 13, 2007

Journal Entry #8


Tell me about your dream vacation. Where would you like to go and why? What sort of things would you like to see and do?


My Dream Vacation

If I had a choose where to spent my dream vacation, I’d rather spend it by means of a trip to many countries in over the world. I want to completely change environment. Traveling abroad gives me the opportunity to try new things, see new sights, and meet new people. A trip to foreign country, I can go hiking in an area I have never been before such as Singapore, American, and Korea… I can go rafting on the river like in Italia, Russia…; go on a nature walk with a ranger and learn about flowers and trees such as in Holland, Bulgaria… I can visit all the outdoor monuments in these foreign countries such as in England, Sweden… that I have never seen before. All in all, as my dream vacation, I expect to have a good chance to relax, enjoy excitement of new something and make friends with people of different nationalities.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Your dream vacation is very similar to mine. I would love to travel the world and meet interesting people.

Your paragraph is well organized and informative. Good job.

Corrections:
... this is not correct punctuation
You use "such as" too often.