Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Journal Entry #12

Describe your bedroom using spatial order signals. Look at page 62.

My Bedroom

My bedroom at home is my separate outspace. That is small room that is painted by pink color and is located in the second floor in my house. When you open the door and step in my bedroom, you easily see a window in the center of the opposite wall. Looking over this window is the street behind my house. On the left wall, a picture of Jesus and Maria Goretti saint are hung up. My mastress bed is on the concern of the left room where I can lie down to relaxing or listening the music when I come back after finishing my class or feeling tired. Near my bed is table where I sit to study and read books, stories, newspapers,etc. On the concern of the right room, my wardrobe is put in. I like that wardrobe so much because my parents gave me in my sixteen birthday. That is my bedroom in my house in Vietnam, I miss it so much and my mother said that everything in my bedroom will be kept intact until I come back.

No comments: