Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Journal Entry #9

What is a friend? Please write one paragraph using three main points/ideas.


What is a Friend?

What is a friend? It is a difficult question because I think friend is a thing that have many related things like new friends, old friends, best friends, and how to make friends... and difficultly to have a clear and full answer. For many people, friend is simply a person who you know and is not relation. Another person show that friend is a person who spend time having fun, playing, asking advice, and to be loyal, etc... For I, friend is a person who I can trust, share problems, ask advice and help each other. When I am sad or have a difficult, I need a person who listen I say and give me some advices. I hope that that person can be one of my friends. I can have or not have a long distance with my friend but I show that if we are friend, we can share our happy and help us through difficult times. Having many ways to friends help each other, I and my friend can give advices together by email, telephone... Despite other important things like enjoy the same activities, like the same movies, sports... that I and my friend can give each other, I believe that can trust, share problems, ask advice and help each other are the most important things that friends can do for each other.

No comments: