Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry #5

My Favorite Season

The season I like most likely is winter. There are two main reasons. Firstly, in my country, the weather seems hot around the whole year. In winter, the weather becomes colder, not great sunny and has occasional tiny rain. It's not west or humid, but It has some of cold wind. The weather makes person feel more comfortable. And another may be I am an Christian. I love Christmas Eve. That whole month, my family prepares to decorate my house to celebrate these days. We have lots of time together, have much funny, go to church and spray. I have a lot of comfortable feelings in winter.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I like winter too. I am glad you like celebrated Christmas. Some people don't like celebrating Christmas in Calfornia because it is always hot. However, I suggest that you visit Balboa to see the Christmas lights or Big Bear to enjoy the snow on Bear Mountain. Your paragraph is well written. Good job.